| Wednesday, October 03, 2007 |
| Pizze Insalata Rotollo |

All fancy names of pizza, salad and pasta at new cool-to-be-seen-here restaurant Italian Kitchen. Checked it out last night pre my first film at this year's film festival. The room reminded me of Glowbal. The wood decor, set up, white noise reminded me of Glowbal but I did not like it. I like Glowbal as they never failed in their delivery of good service and food, especially their brunch. But Italian Kitchen failed to impress, it just sufficed in fulfilling my curiousity. I think it's because boiled noodles with 3 prawns should not be $26 nor should it overpowered by olives. Or 3 slivers of toast with vegetables can't be $5. It was packed. People dressed up and thank god we did too or I'd feel out of place. I wanted to be floored as I've heard such good things but alas, it was just the rave. The service from our little Asian Danny DeVito was good, he was very personable despite our small order and lack of alcohol. Oh yah, the tiramisu was impressive but can it compare to that of brioche, nah. |
posted by movetothis @ 5:22 pm   |
|
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|