| Monday, October 22, 2007 |
| Betty, Housewives still tops, Heroes starting to flop |
Fall TV is upon me. Survivor China is keeping my interest even though the players this year are such a bore. The one lonesome Chinese girl apparently danced for Madge during her Ray of Light performance on an award show or so she claims. I have to You Tube to see if she's really on there or lied about dancing and was just a grip holding on to Madge's soy latte on the side. Ugly Betty is still my fav Thursday lineup although we watch it in DVD format on Friday during sushi night. I love Vanessa Williams as Willamina Slater and Becki Newton as Amanda, bitches on TV cracks me up. Desperate Housewives is still a must for us on Sunday nights, last week introduced their first new gay neighbours and Susan has already gotten on the wrong foot with them. And this new gay couple on DH, I can't place them but I have seen them in other shows. Who are they?? It will come to me eventually. And what is with the new season of Heroes, I am confused. I can no longer follow the story anymore. Do they even have a point this season? Last year it was Save the Cheerleader and Save NYC from nuclear explosion but this season, episode after episode the writer keep introducing new heroes. 2 new runaways from Mexico are more villains than heroes. They have no noble powers like making millions of delicious burritos in a minute but rather, one of them has black liquid fill her eyes and people around her dies, how is that a HERO? Puh-leze that is evil power DIABLO! And the actress from Veronica Mars join the cast? Sad. And some white guy is supposed to be a Japanese hero from ancient history? The only one new hero I like is a fast food employee girl from New Orleans who can emulate anything. I am starting to lose interest though as each week, I keep asking WTF? When is Amazing Race starting? I miss THAT show.
 New Couple move into Wisteria Lane with their dog in Desperate Housewives |
posted by movetothis @ 10:07 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Tuc Watkins is from One Life To Live!!! He was sooo hot on there!! omg, maybe i should tune in to see him make out with another guy!! HOTNESS!
-
that's Tuc Watkins?! I remember him in Beggers and Choosers, I use to watch that show as it had William McNamara who absolutey reminded me of someone. You have to tune in to DH soon, the storyline gets better and better.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
Tuc Watkins is from One Life To Live!!! He was sooo hot on there!! omg, maybe i should tune in to see him make out with another guy!! HOTNESS!