Monday, November 12, 2007
Kylie Turns It Into Love

Wow, wow, wow, WOW!

Kylie returns with her 10th studio album 'X' and after watching her ITV TV special The Kylie Show, I have to say she made a good move with this record. Despite threats of hard slaps across the face and forced listening of her last record Body Language on repeat cycle, I still found her BL a stinker as her move to stylings with a hint of R&B did not work for me and became the only Kylie record I did not pay to own but this one, this 'X' I am buying as she not only adopted a new sound for her but also recorded some power pop tunes reminiscent of her previous hits and what made me a fan. That is, killer hooks, singalong chorus and the ability to do a performance vid of 'Wow' (my favourite track off this CD) complete with tinsel, blond wig and PINK eye brows. She also returns to the one who can churn out hits for her ie. English songwriter guru Cathy Dennis, wise move Ms. Minogue! I miss her as after Light Years and Fever I lost interest in her with Body Language but with X, this is how Kylie fits in the pop world and this amazing and glamorous TV special is what Madonna should do for her next record, may be a tad contrived somewhat but do it for your fans please. I am going out and buying X once it is out! And oh yah, the TV show, was unbelievably retrolicious and the skits were hilarious!
posted by movetothis @ 8:23 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This