Friday, November 02, 2007
Spice Girls - Headlines
Hmm, I like this vid but find the song lamo...still bummed that we can't get tickets to their opening night in Vancouver. Oh well, maybe one day when they do their reunion tour in their 40's at River Rock I'll get to see them.
posted by movetothis @
5:57 pm
1 Comments:
At
3:41 pm
,
Brand New W
said…
This song has grown on me.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Silent All These Years
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Soup for the soul
Good times good songs
Crispy and creamy goodness
Amazing Race 59
Betty, Housewives still tops, Heroes starting to flop
Xanadu
Goldfish in Yaletown
Sai Z in Kits
She does it well
My Lowdown on the Touch
Archives
Listening To
Move To This
This song has grown on me.