Wednesday, November 28, 2007
The Bird and The Bee
Discovered this new group tonight. By accident on iTunes via a 'free' single of the week. I am quite enjoying this indie group called The Bird and The Bee. The female lead reminds me of Imogen Heap of Frou Frou and the styling of the music brings to mind Pizzacato Five, Frou Frou and Swingout Sister. I love her airy voice and a nice change from current commercial stuff on the radio. And Kylie's X is overplayed on my iPod Touch so I need to distract myself before I tire. This is The Bird and The Bee's Again and Again.

posted by movetothis @ 9:14 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This