| Thursday, January 03, 2008 |
| Cruise with me baby |
Yes, just got back a week ago from our first cruise followed by a shopping spree through San Diego California. Funny though, I am exhausted after this vacation. A trip is supposed to rejuvenate and relaxing but I returned burnt out. I could not have made a wiser move to take this week off to return to the norm of things. This makes little sense as we were away for only 12 whole days. Nonetheless, awesome trip, glad to be a cruise virgin no more and even happier that I experience San Diego properly this time as my last drive through trip to Cali with frieds over 10 years ago was much too brief. Would we cruise again? Maybe. But unless all other trip options are depleted which is unlikely I guess. Anyone who has given me their 2 cents about a cruise were right; the food, glorious food, high end yummy delicious bountiful food. We dined like kings and queens. 3 - 4 courses every dinner. I feel fat but put on maybe 2 lbs. In fact, now I that look back at every meal we had on board, they were all wonderful, even the buffet had spectacular curries, who knew. As I reminisce about the lobster, the rack of lamb, prime rib, scallops, scampi, everything, I'd have to say, yes I'd cruise again, for the food if nothing else.

Just on board and already a shot captured by the paparazzi! I have always wanted to walk down a staircase like this, like Rose in Titanic, but without the dress. |
posted by movetothis @ 8:20 pm   |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
The food does sound fabulous! I love the shot of you descending the staircase. Not sure if I would do a cruise myself. I'd gorge myself silly of course, but what would I do after that? Sit around and wait until the next meal? Prey on twinks? Try to make some quickie 2 dollah in the cabin?
-
exactly, all thats left to do post eating is read, lay around by the pool or deck, prey on twinks or make some quickie 5 dollah (not 2) in the cabin lol. seriously though, going on a cruise is all about eating!!!!
i love my staircase shot, so au natural, not contrived at all!!
-
we need to go on a gay cruise and pray to the Xanadu Goddesses that the ship's entertainment will be Belinda Carlisle!!! Better yet, Sheena!! Imagine running into that BitchFace at the buffet!!!
-
hotlunch, totally as soon as I hear of Sheena singing about her vadge on a cruiseline, we are there...or we can wait 5-10 years cuz by then Madge may be playing cruises by then no?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
The food does sound fabulous! I love the shot of you descending the staircase. Not sure if I would do a cruise myself. I'd gorge myself silly of course, but what would I do after that? Sit around and wait until the next meal? Prey on twinks? Try to make some quickie 2 dollah in the cabin?