This better bring her career back. OMG, I love this song. First listen was so so but it had certainly grown on me and her new video is slamming. Her outfits are wicked, strong vid concept and her dance moves, tight! I love the part in the video where she pulls her own hair and goes 'ah!', self inflicted S&M sweet! If this single bombs, then I'd have to say she should pack it up and leave this planet. I love this song! But what does she actually mean by 'asian persuasion', is she promoting that movie by Brandon Lee, hmm.
i must admit, i didn't like the song even after several listens. now that i've seen the video, i don't mind it too much... too bad it looks like she's dancing on a bowl of milk at the end there...
i must admit, i didn't like the song even after several listens. now that i've seen the video, i don't mind it too much... too bad it looks like she's dancing on a bowl of milk at the end there...